Listing Courtesy of Realty Executives of St. Louis
3 / 1.1
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Hard find and priced right. Beautifully updated 3 bedroom 1.5 bath specious townhouse in sought after Parc Lorrain condominiums.
The main floor consist of large living room with wood floors, updated 1/2 bathroom on main floor with ceramic floor tiles, main floor laundry, large eat in kitchen, dining room that leads to private fenced 22x20 concrete patio and 2 assigned parking lots. Upstairs you will find large master bedroom, updated full bathrooms, walk in closets, with 2 additional bedrooms. Complex is located near hwy 55 and public transportation, shops and restaurants. This is all electric unit with water/sewer/trash included in condo fee. Large in ground pool with clubhouse also included in condo fee.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Range/Oven-Electric, Refrigerator
- Clubhouse/Comm. Room, Extra Storage, Inground Pool, Private Laundry Hkup
- Ceiling Fan, Central-Electric
- Baseboard, Electric
- Separate Dining
- Some Carpeting,Some Window Treatmnt,Some Wood Floors
- Assigned/2 Spaces,Guest Parking,Off Street,Storage/Locker
- St. Louis Association Of Realtor
- 55 to Reavis Barracks to east on Lemay Ferry to right on Parc Lorraine building is first on right. 2 assigned parking spaces in the back of the unite, first drive on right
Property Listed By Realty Executives of St. Louis
The data relating to real estate for sale on this site comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity/IDX program of Mid America Regional Information Services (MARIS).“Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of the participants of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.” "Information From Third Parties, Deemed Reliable But Not Verified". You are advised to verify facts that are important to you. No warranties, expressed or implied, are provided for the data herein, or for their use or interpretation by the user. Mid America Regional Information Services (MARIS) does not create, control or review the property data displayed herein and take no responsibility for the content of such records. Federal law prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status or national origin in the sale, rental or financing of housing. Copyright 2018 of Mid America Regional Information Services (MARIS). All rights reserved.