Listing Courtesy of Coldwell Banker Premier Group
4 / 1.1
Active Under Contract Status
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Gorgeous 4 bedroom, 1.5 bedroom renovated home in Lindbergh school district--what are you waiting for? Hardwood floors, quartz counter tops, stainless steel appliances that all stay! Washer and dryer also included. Meticulously maintained parklike backyard. This home won't last, hurry!
- Disposal, Double Oven, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Stainless Steel Appliances, Washer
- Workshop/Hobby Area
- Attic Fan, Central-Electric
- Forced Air
- Dining/Living Rm Cmb
- Some Carpeting,Some Wood Floors
- Partial Fencing
- Attached Garage,Garage Door Opener
- St. Louis Association Of Realtor
- From Highway 270, exit at MO-21/Tesson Ferry Rd. Turn onto MO-21/Tesson Ferry Rd. Travel 1.9 mi and turn left onto Musick Ave. Travel 0.8 mi and turn left onto Larkspur Dr. Travel 0.3 mi and turn left onto Goldenrod Dr. 9916 is on your left.
Property Listed By Coldwell Banker Premier Group
The data relating to real estate for sale on this site comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity/IDX program of Mid America Regional Information Services (MARIS).“Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of the participants of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.” "Information From Third Parties, Deemed Reliable But Not Verified". You are advised to verify facts that are important to you. No warranties, expressed or implied, are provided for the data herein, or for their use or interpretation by the user. Mid America Regional Information Services (MARIS) does not create, control or review the property data displayed herein and take no responsibility for the content of such records. Federal law prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status or national origin in the sale, rental or financing of housing. Copyright 2018 of Mid America Regional Information Services (MARIS). All rights reserved.