Listing Courtesy of Coldwell Banker Gundaker
2 / 1
Active Under Contract Status
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
A stunning blend of historical architecture and modern convenience describes this delightful condo in DeBaliviere Place. Walk or bike to Forest Park, the jewel of the city, for twilight concerts at the History Museum, tennis at the Dwight Davis Tennis Center, Broadway shows at the Muny, lunch at the Boathouse, or a day at one of the best zoos in the US! Sellers have enjoyed the location & have meticulously maintained this lovely 2 bedroom/1 bath condo. They have completed some significant updates including new wood flooring in bedrooms to match the wood throughout. In addition to a bathroom remodel, sellers have replaced the hot water heater, kitchen faucet, garbage disposal, kitchen cabinet hardware & most light fixtures. Within the last few years, the interior of the condo was totally painted in soft colors including trim, doors & all closet interiors. This great location has easy access to anywhere including medical centers & universities! Seller offering a 1 yr AHS HPP! A must see!
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range/Oven-Electric, Refrigerator
- High Speed Conn., Private Laundry Hkup
- Ceiling Fan, Central-Electric
- Forced Air
- Dining/Living Rm Cmb
- 9' Ceilings,Open Floor Plan,Some Window Treatmnt,Walk-In Closets,Some Wood Floors
- Corner Lot
- Accessible Parking,Accessible Route to Entry,Garage Door Opener,Off Street,Security Parking
- St. Louis Association Of Realtor
- Forest Park Expressway to north on DeBaliviere to east on Pershing to north on Clara. Or, if coming from the east on the Expressway, north on Union to west on Pershing. The 5635 building is on the northwest corner of Waterman & Clara.
Property Listed By Coldwell Banker Gundaker
The data relating to real estate for sale on this site comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity/IDX program of Mid America Regional Information Services (MARIS).“Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of the participants of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.” "Information From Third Parties, Deemed Reliable But Not Verified". You are advised to verify facts that are important to you. No warranties, expressed or implied, are provided for the data herein, or for their use or interpretation by the user. Mid America Regional Information Services (MARIS) does not create, control or review the property data displayed herein and take no responsibility for the content of such records. Federal law prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status or national origin in the sale, rental or financing of housing. Copyright 2018 of Mid America Regional Information Services (MARIS). All rights reserved.