Listing Courtesy of Keller Williams Realty STL
4 / 3.1
Active Under Contract Status
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Welcome home to your Tranquil oasis in the Rockwood School District! This 4bdrm, 3.5 bath home is nestled on 5.3 private acres. Enjoy your morning coffee on the deck while watching the deer in your back yard. Hear the Babbling brook from the master balcony. The avid fisherman can spend those spring mornings at the local lake. With tons of custom cabinet space, the chef in the family will be right at home prepping for family holidays. Large, open living room allows the perfect space for family movie nights by the fire. Two over sized garages allow ample space for year round projects and parking. In the finished walk out, you'll find extra storage rooms, full bath, & space for the kids to play on rainy days. Walk out leads to stone patio w/ landscaping. Wether you decide to have a romantic evening stargazing from the hot tub or have the whole family over for a pool party and hot summer BBQ this home is built around entertaining and family life. It is definitely a must see & experience!
- Central Vacuum, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range/Oven-Electric, Refrigerator, Water Softener
- Hot Tub, Above Ground Pool, Workshop/Hobby Area
- Attic Fan, Ceiling Fan, Central-Electric
- Forced Air
- Kitchen/Dining Combo,Separate Dining
- Backs to Trees/Woods,Wooded
- Additional Parking,Attached Garage,Detached,Garage Door Opener,Off Street,Oversize
- St. Louis Association Of Realtor
- Hwy 44 to Mo-109 South- 1.5 mi Rt @ hwy FF , 4.6mi left @ Hwy F/Lynch Rd, 1.0mi Rt. Doc sergeant Rd; .6 mi Left on Wildwood Dr; continue on to Dogwood Trl (1mi) then onto Whispering Pines Trl. Home will be on Left.
Property Listed By Keller Williams Realty STL
The data relating to real estate for sale on this site comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity/IDX program of Mid America Regional Information Services (MARIS).“Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of the participants of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.” "Information From Third Parties, Deemed Reliable But Not Verified". You are advised to verify facts that are important to you. No warranties, expressed or implied, are provided for the data herein, or for their use or interpretation by the user. Mid America Regional Information Services (MARIS) does not create, control or review the property data displayed herein and take no responsibility for the content of such records. Federal law prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status or national origin in the sale, rental or financing of housing. Copyright 2018 of Mid America Regional Information Services (MARIS). All rights reserved.