Listing Courtesy of Keller Williams Realty Chester
4 / 2.1
Active Under Contract Status
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
BACK ON MARKET NO FAULT TO SELLER
Gorgeous updated move in ready home is waiting for you with beautiful engineered hardwood floors thought the entire main level, updated 2016. The updated kitchen includes newer appliances and wine cooler that was added in 2016, the kitchen opens up to the breakfast room along with the great room, from here you will notice the gorgeous built in shelving, fireplace, bay window with a sitting area, and crown molding. The main floor also features an office/den, formal dining area, powder room, and laundry room. As you make your way up the staircase, you will see the bonus room that leads into the large master bedroom that has a walking closet. There is a luxury master suite that includes a double bowl vanity, a separate shower, and jet tub. There are three other bedrooms across from the master bedroom and a full bathroom as well. HVAC was replaced in 2014. Hutch connected to wall in office does not stay with home.
||18 Coachlight Station
Fort Zumwalt South
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range/Oven-Gas, Refrigerator
- Underground Util
- Ceiling Fan, Central-Electric
- Forced Air
- Kitchen/Dining Combo,Separate Dining
- Built-In Bookcases,9' Ceilings,Open Floor Plan,Some Carpeting,Some Window Treatmnt,Walk-In Closets,Some Wood Floors
- Cul-De-Sac,Fencing,Level Lot,None,Streetlights,Wood Fence
- Attached Garage,Garage Door Opener,Oversize,Tandem Parking,Workshp/Storage Area
- St. Louis Association Of Realtor
- Hwy 70 to Salt Lick Rd/ Hwy79 exit- south on Salt Lick Rd. - right on Mexico- right on Coachlight Station. Home is on Cul-De-Sac circle!
Property Listed By Keller Williams Realty Chester
The data relating to real estate for sale on this site comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity/IDX program of Mid America Regional Information Services (MARIS).“Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of the participants of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.” "Information From Third Parties, Deemed Reliable But Not Verified". You are advised to verify facts that are important to you. No warranties, expressed or implied, are provided for the data herein, or for their use or interpretation by the user. Mid America Regional Information Services (MARIS) does not create, control or review the property data displayed herein and take no responsibility for the content of such records. Federal law prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status or national origin in the sale, rental or financing of housing. Copyright 2018 of Mid America Regional Information Services (MARIS). All rights reserved.