Listing Courtesy of Keller Williams Realty Chester
4 / 4.1
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Ideally located this 2 story on a cul-de-sac lot in Parkway Central Schools offers an open and bright floor plan! Features include 4 full and 1 1/2 baths...wood flooring on the main level, in ground pool installed by Pooltron, 3 car side entry garage, finished lower level with a full bath, rec room, office/bonus room in addition to storage space! Freshly painted interior, new carpet in lower level, zoned HVAC systems, roof replaced in 2016, new siding 2017, kitchen reconfigured/enhanced with granite tops and maple cabinets, rear staircase in addition to 2 story entry/staircase main floor laundry, family room has built in shelves and wet bar area, newer lighting, 9ft ceilings on main, crown mold & solid wood doors!
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Cooktop, Microwave, Range/Oven-Electric
- Private Inground Pool
- Ceiling Fan, Central-Electric
- Forced Air
- Kitchen/Dining Combo,Separate Dining
- 9' Ceilings,Open Floor Plan,Some Carpeting,Special Millwork,Vaulted Ceiling,Walk-In Closets,Wetbar,Some Wood Floors
- Attached Garage,Garage Door Opener
- St. Louis Association Of Realtor
- 64/40 West; Exit 19B for Clarkson/Olive Rd; Left on Clarkson; Left on Baxter Road; Left on Highcroft Drive; Left on Old Baxter Road; Right on Baxter Lane; Left on Baxter Lane Court; Property is located at end of Cul-de-Sac.
Property Listed By Keller Williams Realty Chester
The data relating to real estate for sale on this site comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity/IDX program of Mid America Regional Information Services (MARIS).“Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of the participants of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.” "Information From Third Parties, Deemed Reliable But Not Verified". You are advised to verify facts that are important to you. No warranties, expressed or implied, are provided for the data herein, or for their use or interpretation by the user. Mid America Regional Information Services (MARIS) does not create, control or review the property data displayed herein and take no responsibility for the content of such records. Federal law prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status or national origin in the sale, rental or financing of housing. Copyright 2018 of Mid America Regional Information Services (MARIS). All rights reserved.