Listing Courtesy of RE/MAX Results
4 / 3
Under Contract Status
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Welcome to the SPACIOUS and meticulously maintained 4 bedroom, 3 bath, 3 car garage home located in the coveted subdivision of Amberleigh Woods. The open and airy living space features a large great room with wood burning fireplace, vaulted ceilings and luxury vinyl flooring though out. The kitchen boasts maple cabinets with 42" uppers, ceramic title flooring and back splash, large walk in pantry, breakfast bar and ample counter space. The master suite is complete with large walk in closet and luxury bath with ceramic title flooring, dual adult high vanities and separate soaking tub and stand up shower. The finished lower level offers a LARGE rec-room with wet bar and additional 4th bedroom and additional full bath. Moving outside you will find a private fenced in back yard with covered patio and vinyl fencing all backing to wooded common grounds. Schedule your private showing before it's too late!
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range/Oven-Electric
- Club-Pool, Clubhouse/Facilities
- Ceiling Fan, Central-Electric
- Forced Air
- Kitchen/Dining Combo,Separate Dining
- Open Floor Plan,Some Carpeting,Vaulted Ceiling
- Backs to Comm. Grnd,Backs to Trees/Woods,Fencing,Sidewalks,Streetlights
- Attached Garage,Garage Door Opener,Off Street,Oversize
- St. Louis Association Of Realtor
- 55 to Richardson, Left onto Old Lemay Ferry Rd, Right onto Lions Den Rd, Left onto Amberleigh Parkway, First right on roundabout to Amber Meadows. House is on the left.
Property Listed By RE/MAX Results
The data relating to real estate for sale on this site comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity/IDX program of Mid America Regional Information Services (MARIS).“Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of the participants of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.” "Information From Third Parties, Deemed Reliable But Not Verified". You are advised to verify facts that are important to you. No warranties, expressed or implied, are provided for the data herein, or for their use or interpretation by the user. Mid America Regional Information Services (MARIS) does not create, control or review the property data displayed herein and take no responsibility for the content of such records. Federal law prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status or national origin in the sale, rental or financing of housing. Copyright 2018 of Mid America Regional Information Services (MARIS). All rights reserved.