Listing Courtesy of And Associates Network-Rlty 24
2 / 1
Under Contract Status
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
(IN-UNIT LAUNDRY) Another fabulous renovation with a Ladue zip code (63124). Close to everything at the intersection of Delmar & I-170. This spacious 1,100 SF condo with garage parking has been fully renovated including in-unit laundry! The pictures tell the story... so scroll through and read the captions. Get to anywhere FAST... Delmar Loop, Airport, Clayton, Wash U, Zoo, Forest Park, the Arch or any of 5 nearby hospitals. See it. Love it. Buy it!
||5 Delcrest Court 103
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Front Controls On Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Range Hood, Range/Oven-Electric, Range/Oven-Gas
- Common Laundry Fac., Extra Storage
- Ceiling Fan, Central-Electric
- Forced Air
- Dining/Living Rm Cmb
- Open Floor Plan,Walk-In Closets,Some Wood Floors
- Additional Parking,Assigned/1 Space,Shared Underground
- St. Louis Association Of Realtor
- Fabulous Renovation
- (IN-UNIT LAUNDRY) Located at Delmar and I-170 on east side of 170. Go south on Delcrest Dr, then right on Delcrest Ct. Building #5 is the 1st bldg on the left as you turn onto the court. DRIVE TO ALMOST ANYWHERE IN 20 MINUTES FROM THIS LOCATION!
Property Listed By And Associates Network-Rlty 24
The data relating to real estate for sale on this site comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity/IDX program of Mid America Regional Information Services (MARIS).“Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of the participants of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.” "Information From Third Parties, Deemed Reliable But Not Verified". You are advised to verify facts that are important to you. No warranties, expressed or implied, are provided for the data herein, or for their use or interpretation by the user. Mid America Regional Information Services (MARIS) does not create, control or review the property data displayed herein and take no responsibility for the content of such records. Federal law prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status or national origin in the sale, rental or financing of housing. Copyright 2018 of Mid America Regional Information Services (MARIS). All rights reserved.