Listing Courtesy of Better Homes and Gardens Real
4 / 2.1
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Your opportunity to live in this sought after neighborhood! Upon entry you'll be impressed by the atrium planting area & the floor to ceiling, fireplace in the great room with vaulted ceiling & lots of windows, newer oak flooring and access to the pool/patio area. The kitchen has lots of cabinets & counter space & main floor laundry room. Adjacent to the kitchen is the breakfast room which has a bay window w/lots of light & window seat. Also a formal dining room w/newer oak flooring. Great for family get-to-gathers. Master bedroom suite is highlighted with a cozy, brick fireplace, large walk-in closet & luxury master bath w/glass door to deck & in-ground pool. Three additional, spacious bedrooms on this level. Downstairs to a finished lower level w/wet bar & cozy fireplace. Large entertainment area, perfect for pool table/table tennis. Private deck over looking trees. Great for entertaining, bird watching & enjoying nature. Oversized, three car garage, perfect for the growing family.
||12541 Mason Forest Drive
- Central Vacuum, Dishwasher, Disposal, Intercom, Microwave, Range/Oven-Electric
- Private Inground Pool, Workshop/Hobby Area
- Ceiling Fan, Central-Electric, Zoned
- Forced Air, Zoned
- Separate Dining
- Open Floor Plan,Some Carpeting,Some Window Treatmnt,Vaulted Ceiling,Wetbar
- Backs to Trees/Woods,Cul-De-Sac,Fencing,Sidewalks,Streetlights,Wooded
- Additional Parking,Attached Garage,Garage Door Opener,Off Street,Oversize,Rear/Side Entry,Workshp/Storage Area
- St. Louis Association Of Realtor
- 270 to West on Olive to left on South Mason to Left on Mason Forest Drive, home is on left or Ladue Rd. to left on Mason Rd. to right on Mason Forest, home on left.
Property Listed By Better Homes and Gardens Real
The data relating to real estate for sale on this site comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity/IDX program of Mid America Regional Information Services (MARIS).“Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of the participants of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.” "Information From Third Parties, Deemed Reliable But Not Verified". You are advised to verify facts that are important to you. No warranties, expressed or implied, are provided for the data herein, or for their use or interpretation by the user. Mid America Regional Information Services (MARIS) does not create, control or review the property data displayed herein and take no responsibility for the content of such records. Federal law prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status or national origin in the sale, rental or financing of housing. Copyright 2018 of Mid America Regional Information Services (MARIS). All rights reserved.