Listing Courtesy of RE/MAX Results
3 / 2
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Come take a look at this nicely rehabbed multi-level home, tucked away in back off street, affording much privacy. This home has been recently rehabbed with a new kitchen, all stainless steel appliances, new cabinetry and countertops, two newly rehabbed full baths, all new carpeting throughout, freshly painted in neutral colors and a full family room in basement. There are two walk-outs to two separate decks, one off main floor dining room and the other off of family room in lower level. This home also has a 2 car oversized garage with two new garage door openers. Some work still to be done once weather breaks, such as, replacing broken seals in windows and sliding doors. Call agent with any questions.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range/Oven-Electric, Stainless Steel Appliances
- Ceiling Fan, Central-Electric
- Forced Air
- Separate Dining
- Center Hall Plan,Some Carpeting
- Backs to Trees/Woods,Corner Lot
- Attached Garage,Basement/Tuck-Under,Garage Door Opener,Oversize
- St. Louis Association Of Realtor
- Hwy 109 to West on 5th Street to right on Meramec Blvd to left on Muir Street to first right, by group of mailboxes on right, back into cul-de-sac, then left to home at end of street on right.
Property Listed By RE/MAX Results
The data relating to real estate for sale on this site comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity/IDX program of Mid America Regional Information Services (MARIS).“Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of the participants of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.” "Information From Third Parties, Deemed Reliable But Not Verified". You are advised to verify facts that are important to you. No warranties, expressed or implied, are provided for the data herein, or for their use or interpretation by the user. Mid America Regional Information Services (MARIS) does not create, control or review the property data displayed herein and take no responsibility for the content of such records. Federal law prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status or national origin in the sale, rental or financing of housing. Copyright 2018 of Mid America Regional Information Services (MARIS). All rights reserved.