Listing Courtesy of Johnson Realty, Inc
3 / 3.1
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
3 bed and 3.5 bath beautiful all brick home in the most prestigious neighborhood in Tower Grove. Expansive, well appointed home features nearly 3,000 sq ft of renovated space. Brilliant hardwoods throughout, tall 9+ ft ceilings. The living room features a gas fireplace with decorative tile surround which flows into the family room featuring a center light court/skylight adding tons of natural light to the home. The kitchen has quartz countertops, GIANT center island, custom cabinets, SS appliances and leads out to a screened porch with mounted TV overlooking landscaped & fenced yard, patio, fire pit and oversized 2 car enclosed garage. Upstairs is a loft with window to front balcony. Master ensuite has 2 closets, one being walkin. The bath has been updated with new vanity and granite countertops. Clawfoot separate tub, glass door separate shower and plenty of room. 2 large secondary bedrooms share a spacious bath. Unfinished walk-out basement with full bath.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Microwave, Range/Oven-Electric, Refrigerator, Stainless Steel Appliances
- Ceiling Fan, Central-Electric
- Forced Air, Zoned
- Separate Dining
- 9' Ceilings,Historic/Period Mlwk,Open Floor Plan,Special Millwork,Some Window Treatmnt,Walk-In Closets,Some Wood Floors
- Fencing,Level Lot,Sidewalks,Streetlights
- See Plat
- Additional Parking,Detached,Garage Door Opener,Oversize,Rear/Side Entry
- St. Louis Association Of Realtor
- Your GPS may or may not require you to drop the "South" from the address. It is on the south side of Utah Place which has a large green space area between the streets.
Property Listed By Johnson Realty, Inc
The data relating to real estate for sale on this site comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity/IDX program of Mid America Regional Information Services (MARIS).“Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of the participants of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.” "Information From Third Parties, Deemed Reliable But Not Verified". You are advised to verify facts that are important to you. No warranties, expressed or implied, are provided for the data herein, or for their use or interpretation by the user. Mid America Regional Information Services (MARIS) does not create, control or review the property data displayed herein and take no responsibility for the content of such records. Federal law prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status or national origin in the sale, rental or financing of housing. Copyright 2018 of Mid America Regional Information Services (MARIS). All rights reserved.