Listing Courtesy of Realty Exchange
3 / 2.1
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Built in 1912, a carefully restored home that boasts almost a 2000 sq ft immaculate addition.
This restoration includes many of the homes original turn of the century architectural details and character. Hardwood floors to 10â€™ coffered ceilings, to extra large windows, columns in between the formal dining room and the first sitting.
This homesâ€™ first floor features a lovely foyer, two generous seating areas, a large eat in kitchen as well as a formal dining room and a half bath. Two doors at the back of the house leads you to the large composite deck and steps outside to the back yard.
Second floor has three bedrooms, an office, laundry room and two full baths.
The 3rd story attic could easily be turned into another large room. There is a walk-out basement has a stone hearth with gas fireplace with a remote control.
The 2-car is heated, well insulated with overhead storage and a remote control garage door opener.
3rd story is a partially finished attic.
||2038 Blendon Place
||St Louis City
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Front Controls On Range/Cooktop, Gas Cooktop, Microwave, Range/Oven-Electric, Refrigerator, Stainless Steel Appliances
- Attic Fan, Ceiling Fan, Central-Electric
- Forced Air
- Dining/Living Rm Cmb,Separate Dining
- Center Hall Plan,Coffered Ceilings,Historic/Period Mlwk,Special Millwork,Some Window Treatmnt,10 foot ceilings,Vaulted Ceiling,Some Wood Floors
- Fencing,Level Lot
- 45' x 155'
- Accessible Parking,Accessible Route to Entry,Additional Parking,Detached,Garage Door Opener,Oversize,Rear/Side Entry,Workshp/Storage Area
- St. Louis Association Of Realtor
- Blendon Place runs Parallel to and in between McCausland, Bellevue Ave and Yale
Enter Blendon Place from Glades or Bruno
Located inbetween 40 and 44 near Downtown Maplewood.
40 east, right on McCausland, right on Glades, left on Blendon Place
Property Listed By Realty Exchange
The data relating to real estate for sale on this site comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity/IDX program of Mid America Regional Information Services (MARIS).“Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of the participants of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.” "Information From Third Parties, Deemed Reliable But Not Verified". You are advised to verify facts that are important to you. No warranties, expressed or implied, are provided for the data herein, or for their use or interpretation by the user. Mid America Regional Information Services (MARIS) does not create, control or review the property data displayed herein and take no responsibility for the content of such records. Federal law prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status or national origin in the sale, rental or financing of housing. Copyright 2018 of Mid America Regional Information Services (MARIS). All rights reserved.