Listing Courtesy of RE/MAX Results
6 / 3
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Beautiful Custom home built by internationally known architecture firm of Grable and Webber for the Sommervile family circa 1893.
A landmark home on one of the nations 1st historic Districts. This home has been lovingly restored over the last 30 years.Tons of curb appeal with details including a golden lead+iron shot butter joint brick, red Missouri granite steps steps and entry
stones ,Bay Windows , turret and mostly newer Vermont green slate roof. Spacious rooms with a great entertainment floor plan.
Hardwood floors across the 1st level. 9 custom fireplace mantles.Newer kitchen/breakfast room and adjoining laundry. Newer Master bath.
A bonus is the 3rd floor which is its in laws apartment has its own side entrance . Zoned Residential/2 so it can be at the owners discretion legally rented. $1595 Last rent. All newer plumbing and electric .
The large deck over looks the rear garden and 3 car garage. Too much else to really list.
This is an estate home.Inspections available.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Cooktop, Microwave, Refrigerator, Trash Compactor, Wall Oven
- Ceiling Fan, Central-Electric, Zoned
- Forced Air, Hot Water/Steam
- Kitchen/Dining Combo,Separate Dining
- Built-In Bookcases,9' Ceilings,Coffered Ceilings,Historic/Period Mlwk,Some Carpeting,Walk-In Closets,Wetbar,Some Wood Floors
- Level Lot,Partial Fencing,Sidewalks,Streetlights,Wood Fence
- Detached,Garage Door Opener,Oversize,Rear/Side Entry
- St. Louis Association Of Realtor
- Lindell to Newstead North to Westminster left to home on right Great CWE location on cul du sac ,semi private street
Property Listed By RE/MAX Results
The data relating to real estate for sale on this site comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity/IDX program of Mid America Regional Information Services (MARIS).“Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of the participants of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.” "Information From Third Parties, Deemed Reliable But Not Verified". You are advised to verify facts that are important to you. No warranties, expressed or implied, are provided for the data herein, or for their use or interpretation by the user. Mid America Regional Information Services (MARIS) does not create, control or review the property data displayed herein and take no responsibility for the content of such records. Federal law prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status or national origin in the sale, rental or financing of housing. Copyright 2018 of Mid America Regional Information Services (MARIS). All rights reserved.