Listing Courtesy of Keller Williams Realty STL
3 / 2.1
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Welcome home to your own slice of serenity and privacy! You'll be impressed with this 3 bedroom/2.5 bathroom/3 car garage! Open and spacious, this home is ready for you to walk in the door, move in, and enjoy all the amenities found in the Raintree Community! You'll enjoy your cup of coffee as you overlook the gorgeous, private 1.58 picturesque acres! This fully updated home features an updated kitchen with brand new stainless steel appliances, new flooring throughout, and new paint throughout! The spacious Master Suite is a retreat in and of itself! The unfinished lower level is an extra deep poor, walk-out, and rough-in bath. This is the home you are looking for in Hillsboro! You do not want to miss this home!!!
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Cooktop, Range/Oven-Electric, Stainless Steel Appliances
- Ceiling Fan, Central-Electric
- Forced Air
- Kitchen/Dining Combo,Separate Dining
- Open Floor Plan,Some Carpeting,Some Window Treatmnt,Vaulted Ceiling,Walk-In Closets
- Backs to Trees/Woods,Level Lot
- Additional Parking,Attached Garage,Garage Door Opener,Oversize,Rear/Side Entry,Tandem Parking
- St. Louis Association Of Realtor
- HIGHWAY B TO RAINTREE, RIGHT ON RIDGECREST (SIDE GATE), RIGHT ON WALNUT, LEFT ON SASSAFRAS, RIGHT ON RAINTREE FOREST, LEFT ON FOREST
Property Listed By Keller Williams Realty STL
The data relating to real estate for sale on this site comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity/IDX program of Mid America Regional Information Services (MARIS).“Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of the participants of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.” "Information From Third Parties, Deemed Reliable But Not Verified". You are advised to verify facts that are important to you. No warranties, expressed or implied, are provided for the data herein, or for their use or interpretation by the user. Mid America Regional Information Services (MARIS) does not create, control or review the property data displayed herein and take no responsibility for the content of such records. Federal law prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status or national origin in the sale, rental or financing of housing. Copyright 2018 of Mid America Regional Information Services (MARIS). All rights reserved.