Listing Courtesy of Garcia Properties
2 / 2
Under Contract Status
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Fields Foods opening soon just 1/2 a block away HOA takes care of GARAGE PARKING IN BUILDING, GAS for your fireplace, and VIKING RANGE WITH CONVECTION, along with water-sewer-trash,etc is what you'll find in this almost 1,600 SQFT corner unit with stone counter tops, wood and ceramic floors and rare for this building TRUE 2 BED 2 BATH with master suite that has walk in closet complete with professional shelf organizing system, step-in shower and deep tub to soak the day away. TV's, washer/dryer in unit, full size chefs fridge are all yours to keep if you so wish. Washington Avenue has plenty to keep you entertained and the City Museum is just outside your front door. Come check it out, and I promise you will be glad you did!
DIRECTIONS: GPS to 1620 Lucas Ave to park in front of entrance OR GPS to 1619 Washington Ave and park in front of Studio 16 salon take side walk to the LEFT of salon back to Lucas, turn right "Railway Lofts" entrance is on right
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range Hood, Range/Oven-Gas, Refrigerator, Washer
- Elevator, High Speed Conn., Private Laundry Hkup
- Forced Air
- Kitchen/Dining Combo,Separate Dining
- Built-In Bookcases,Open Floor Plan,Some Wood Floors
- Level Lot,Sidewalks,Streetlights
- Accessible Parking,Accessible Route to Entry,Assigned/1 Space,Attached Garage,Basement/Tuck-Under,Covered,Garage Door Opener,Shared Underground
- St. Louis Association Of Realtor
- GPS to 1620 Lucas Ave to park in front of entrance (limited) OR GPS to 1619 Washington Ave and park in front of "Studio 16" Hair Salon take side walk to the LEFT of salon down to Lucas and turn right. Single glass door "Railway Lofts" on right.
Property Listed By Garcia Properties
The data relating to real estate for sale on this site comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity/IDX program of Mid America Regional Information Services (MARIS).“Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of the participants of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.” "Information From Third Parties, Deemed Reliable But Not Verified". You are advised to verify facts that are important to you. No warranties, expressed or implied, are provided for the data herein, or for their use or interpretation by the user. Mid America Regional Information Services (MARIS) does not create, control or review the property data displayed herein and take no responsibility for the content of such records. Federal law prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status or national origin in the sale, rental or financing of housing. Copyright 2018 of Mid America Regional Information Services (MARIS). All rights reserved.