Listing Courtesy of Coldwell Banker Gundaker
4 / 1.1
Active Under Contract Status
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
What a great home!! Updated 2-story, 4 bedroom home with a partial finished basement and an amazing/fun back yard is waiting for you to call it home! As you walk into the home, the open floor plan, living room, dining room are perfect to entertain in plus flows right out the patio door to a 2 yr old deck overlooking a pool, green house and shed/kids play house. What a great yard! The upper level holds one of the largest master bedrooms in the area! Two large closets and gas fireplace. A bonus room is outside of the master bedroom and 3 more bedrooms. The upper level has new hardwood flooring & trim. The lower level holds the family room and the large laundry room with a walk-out to the patio overlooking the yard. Minutes from hwy 55!
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range/Oven-Gas, Refrigerator
- Ceiling Fan, Central-Electric
- Forced Air
- Dining/Living Rm Cmb
- Open Floor Plan,Some Window Treatmnt,Vaulted Ceiling,Some Wood Floors
- Backs to Comm. Grnd,Backs to Trees/Woods,Fencing,Streetlights
- Additional Parking,Attached Garage,Garage Door Opener,Oversize
- St. Louis Association Of Realtor
- Hwy 55 to Hwy MM, take outer road south for 1 mile, make right on Monticello, make left at 1st stop sign on Whales, third street will be Burgess Place- make left, make right on Meriwether.
Property Listed By Coldwell Banker Gundaker
The data relating to real estate for sale on this site comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity/IDX program of Mid America Regional Information Services (MARIS).“Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of the participants of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.” "Information From Third Parties, Deemed Reliable But Not Verified". You are advised to verify facts that are important to you. No warranties, expressed or implied, are provided for the data herein, or for their use or interpretation by the user. Mid America Regional Information Services (MARIS) does not create, control or review the property data displayed herein and take no responsibility for the content of such records. Federal law prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status or national origin in the sale, rental or financing of housing. Copyright 2018 of Mid America Regional Information Services (MARIS). All rights reserved.