Listing Courtesy of Coldwell Banker Premier Group
5 / 3.1
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Come see this beautiful home in the desirable Vineyards Subdivision. This property backs to common ground, has an in-ground sprinkler system, is located on a cul-de-sac street and has a completely finished basement with newer carpet, just to mention a few of the upgrades that make this home outstanding. The home has been freshly painted and has wood floors on the main floor and the second floor with ceramic floors in the bathrooms, kitchen and laundry room. If you need space for a growing family this is the house for you as it boasts 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. Or maybe you need separate quarters for guests or in-laws - you've got it here as there is a bedroom and bathroom in the finished basement. There are two fireplaces to keep you toasty on those cold winter nights. You will enjoy privacy as the house sits on a cul-de-sac street and backs to common ground providing that privacy. Subdivision pool, tennis courts and clubhouse. Make an appointment today.
- Central Vacuum, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range/Oven-Gas, Refrigerator, Washer
- Club-Pool, Club-Tennis, Clubhouse/Facilities
- Attic Fan, Ceiling Fan, Central-Electric
- Forced Air, Humidifier
- Kitchen/Dining Combo,Separate Dining
- Center Hall Plan,Some Window Treatmnt,Vaulted Ceiling,Walk-In Closets,Wetbar,Some Wood Floors
- Backs to Comm. Grnd,Backs to Trees/Woods,Cul-De-Sac,Streetlights
- 67 x 110 x 92 x 135
- Additional Parking,Attached Garage,Garage Door Opener
- Franklin County Board Of Realtor
- Hwy 270 to West on Hwy 362 to Left on Harvester Rd to Left on Caulks Hill Rd to Right on Towers Rd to 1st Left on Seven Hills Ln to Left on Chablis Ct.
Property Listed By Coldwell Banker Premier Group
The data relating to real estate for sale on this site comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity/IDX program of Mid America Regional Information Services (MARIS).“Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of the participants of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.” "Information From Third Parties, Deemed Reliable But Not Verified". You are advised to verify facts that are important to you. No warranties, expressed or implied, are provided for the data herein, or for their use or interpretation by the user. Mid America Regional Information Services (MARIS) does not create, control or review the property data displayed herein and take no responsibility for the content of such records. Federal law prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status or national origin in the sale, rental or financing of housing. Copyright 2018 of Mid America Regional Information Services (MARIS). All rights reserved.