Listing Courtesy of Realty Executives of St. Louis
4 / 3.1
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Shows great! Brand new hardwood floors throughout the first floor! Neat and clean! Great Room with high soaring ceiling! Beautiful level walk out lot is great for a pool! Part-finished lower level includes a 23 x 18 Rec/Family room, full bath, wet bar and possible bedroom or office! Great curb appeal! Very nice low maintenance deck overlooks the beautiful yard. Main floor laundry! Huge bedrooms---Check out the sizes---Furnace, AC and water heater are approximately 5 years old. (3) bay windows! Sprinkler system! Luxury Master bath with separate shower and tub! Patio! White 6 panel doors! Move in ready!
- Bbq Grill, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Range/Oven-Electric, Stainless Steel Appliances, Washer
- Attic Fan, Ceiling Fan, Central-Electric
- Forced Air
- Separate Dining
- Open Floor Plan,Some Carpeting,Walk-In Closets,Wetbar,Some Wood Floors
- Cul-De-Sac,Level Lot,Sidewalks,Streetlights
- 76 x 166
- Attached Garage,Covered,Garage Door Opener,Oversize
- St. Louis Association Of Realtor
- I 255 to South on Telegraph, to (L) on Becker to (R) on Piney Pointe to (L) on Fine Oaks to (L) on Southoaks.
Property Listed By Realty Executives of St. Louis
The data relating to real estate for sale on this site comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity/IDX program of Mid America Regional Information Services (MARIS).“Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of the participants of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.” "Information From Third Parties, Deemed Reliable But Not Verified". You are advised to verify facts that are important to you. No warranties, expressed or implied, are provided for the data herein, or for their use or interpretation by the user. Mid America Regional Information Services (MARIS) does not create, control or review the property data displayed herein and take no responsibility for the content of such records. Federal law prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status or national origin in the sale, rental or financing of housing. Copyright 2018 of Mid America Regional Information Services (MARIS). All rights reserved.