Listing Courtesy of Real Living Gateway Real Est.
3 / 2.1
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Welcome to this well-maintained, 3 bedroom, 2 1/2 bath two story condo with a finished basement and one car garage (additional assigned parking)! Main level living consist of a kitchen with a breakfast room, dining room and living room combination with a gas fireplace, den with a wet bar and 1/2 bath. From the living room is access to the patio enclosed by privacy fencing. The three large bedrooms are situated upstairs with the master bedroom having it's own master bath! The partially finished basement includes a family room, recreation room, laundry closet and utility/storage room! This condo is located in a complex with a swimming pool, clubhouse and tennis court. Easy access to interstates, shopping, restaurants, and places of worship.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Range Hood, Range/Oven-Electric, Washer
- Clubhouse/Comm. Room, Inground Pool, Tennis Court
- Ceiling Fan, Central-Electric
- Forced Air
- Dining/Living Rm Cmb
- Some Carpeting,Some Window Treatmnt,Walk-In Closets,Wetbar,Some Wood Floors
- Fencing,Level Lot,Streetlights
- Additional Parking,Assigned/1 Space,Garage Door Opener
- St. Louis Association Of Realtor
- Take I-270 to west on Olive Blvd. (340) to south on N. Woods Mill Rd. to left on Forestlac Dr. to condo on right (Turn into parking lot before Pavillion Dr. - condo is in first building on the right).
Property Listed By Real Living Gateway Real Est.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this site comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity/IDX program of Mid America Regional Information Services (MARIS).“Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of the participants of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.” "Information From Third Parties, Deemed Reliable But Not Verified". You are advised to verify facts that are important to you. No warranties, expressed or implied, are provided for the data herein, or for their use or interpretation by the user. Mid America Regional Information Services (MARIS) does not create, control or review the property data displayed herein and take no responsibility for the content of such records. Federal law prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status or national origin in the sale, rental or financing of housing. Copyright 2018 of Mid America Regional Information Services (MARIS). All rights reserved.