Listing Courtesy of Berkshire Hathaway Select
2 / 2.1
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Looking for carefree living without sacrificing space? The townhouse offers newer hardwood flooring, a great room with a gas fireplace, an abundance of natural light shining through the newer windows, neutral paint, an eat in kitchen, a separate dining room and 1/2 bath on the main floor. Upstairs you'll find 2 large bedrooms and 2 full baths. The finished lower level offers more living space, a laundry room and storage and a patio. Parking is no problem here with a private/attached 1 car garage and additional street parking. This complex does have a pool to enjoy in the summer. Make your appt today to see this townhouse today - you will not be disappointed.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range/Oven-Electric
- Clubhouse/Comm. Room, Inground Pool, Private Laundry Hkup, Tennis Court, Underground Util
- Ceiling Fan, Central-Electric
- Forced Air
- Separate Dining
- Open Floor Plan,Some Carpeting,Some Window Treatmnt,Walk-In Closets,Some Wood Floors
- Attached Garage,Basement/Tuck-Under,Garage Door Opener,Guest Parking,Off Street
- St. Louis Association Of Realtor
- Old Woodsmill south of Olive to east Forestlac Drive. Townhouse will be down on your left side
Property Listed By Berkshire Hathaway Select
The data relating to real estate for sale on this site comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity/IDX program of Mid America Regional Information Services (MARIS).“Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of the participants of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.” "Information From Third Parties, Deemed Reliable But Not Verified". You are advised to verify facts that are important to you. No warranties, expressed or implied, are provided for the data herein, or for their use or interpretation by the user. Mid America Regional Information Services (MARIS) does not create, control or review the property data displayed herein and take no responsibility for the content of such records. Federal law prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status or national origin in the sale, rental or financing of housing. Copyright 2018 of Mid America Regional Information Services (MARIS). All rights reserved.