Listing Courtesy of Keller Williams Realty Chester
5 / 3
Under Contract Status
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
5 Bedroom atruim ranch on a very quiet cul de sac street with a level yard backing to heavily wooded common ground. Awesome outdoor living area including large custom paver patio with outdoor kitchen island, fire pit & koi pond with water falls. The floor plan is perfect for entertaining & every day living. Spacious vaulted greatroom has wood floors, gas fireplace flanked by built in lighted display cases & wall of windows overlooking the private wooded setting. The kitchen breakfast room flows to the relaxing screened in porch with electric fireplace which then leads to the deck. Large master suite is highlighted with coffered ceiling, bay window & walk-in closet with custom organizer. Treat yourself on those cold winter mornings to the warm heated tile floor in the luxury bath. Finished lover level boasts rec/family room with 2nd fireplace, 2 additional bedrooms (1 now an office) and 3rd full bath work shop area and still plenty of storage. Subd pool,swim team & fishing lake.
||500 Terrington Drive
- Bbq Grill, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Cooktop, Microwave, Range/Oven-Electric
- Club-Pool, Workshop/Hobby Area
- Ceiling Fan, Central-Electric
- Forced Air, Humidifier, Zoned
- Separate Dining
- 9' Ceilings,Open Floor Plan,Some Carpeting,Vaulted Ceiling,Walk-In Closets,Some Wood Floors
- Backs to Comm. Grnd,Backs to Trees/Woods,Cul-De-Sac,Level Lot,Streetlights
- 86 x 128 x 86 x 119
- Attached Garage,Covered,Garage Door Opener
- St. Louis Association Of Realtor
- New Ballwin Rd to west on Westglen Village Drive (at stoplight and main entrance to Castle Pines). Continue on Westglen Village Drive, left on Westrun Drive, left on Terrington Drive
Property Listed By Keller Williams Realty Chester
The data relating to real estate for sale on this site comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity/IDX program of Mid America Regional Information Services (MARIS).“Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of the participants of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.” "Information From Third Parties, Deemed Reliable But Not Verified". You are advised to verify facts that are important to you. No warranties, expressed or implied, are provided for the data herein, or for their use or interpretation by the user. Mid America Regional Information Services (MARIS) does not create, control or review the property data displayed herein and take no responsibility for the content of such records. Federal law prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status or national origin in the sale, rental or financing of housing. Copyright 2018 of Mid America Regional Information Services (MARIS). All rights reserved.