Listing Courtesy of MO Realty
3 / 2.1
Contingent No Kickout Status
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION! This beautiful 2 story is right in the middle of O'Fallon and St. Peters, giving you quick access to all kinds of shopping, gas, and more! This home has a great layout with large main floor living space, 3 bedrooms upstairs, and a partially finished basement perfect for entertaining. Updates have been made all over this home making it move in ready. NEW ROOF in 2018 and NEW Siding in 2015. Master bathroom remodel in 2015 and custom closet organizers in Master Bedroom, Linen Closet, and Kitchen Pantry. Triple pane windows throughout upper levels and new screen door on front door in 2013. Sliding door to back yard has built in blinds. Matching storage shed in back yard on poured pad. Large patio and gorgeous landscaping make this area a great place to relax. Vaulted ceilings in Master Bedroom give a luxurious feel while wood burning stove in basement with a built in bar makes it a great place to host all of your events! Schedule your showing today!
||217 Barrington Drive
Fort Zumwalt South
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range/Oven-Electric, Refrigerator, Stainless Steel Appliances, Washer
- Club-Pool, Club-Tennis, Tennis Court
- Forced Air
- Dining/Living Rm Cmb
- Some Carpeting,Vaulted Ceiling,Walk-In Closets,Some Wood Floors
- Backs to Comm. Grnd,Level Lot,Partial Fencing
- Attached Garage,Garage Door Opener
- St. Charles County Board Of Real
- From I-70 W take exit 220 for MO-79 and turn left on MO-79 S. Take Salt Lick Rd 1 mile then turn right onto Mexico Road. Take Mexico Rd for 1.2 miles and turn right onto Barrington Drive. Take Barrington Drive for 0.5 miles and home is on left.
Property Listed By MO Realty
The data relating to real estate for sale on this site comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity/IDX program of Mid America Regional Information Services (MARIS).“Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of the participants of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.” "Information From Third Parties, Deemed Reliable But Not Verified". You are advised to verify facts that are important to you. No warranties, expressed or implied, are provided for the data herein, or for their use or interpretation by the user. Mid America Regional Information Services (MARIS) does not create, control or review the property data displayed herein and take no responsibility for the content of such records. Federal law prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status or national origin in the sale, rental or financing of housing. Copyright 2018 of Mid America Regional Information Services (MARIS). All rights reserved.