Listing Courtesy of Real Living Gateway Real Est
3 / 2
Under Contract Status
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Beautiful well maintained 3 bedroom 3 bath home with open floor plan located in popular Bailey Station. This 1,800 square foot home features new roof, wood floor entry foyer, main floor laundry, separate dining room, large great room with vaulted ceiling, spacious breakfast room with vaulted ceiling, and hearth room. Nice size deck off of the kitchen. The home is flooded with natural light from a wall of windows in the family living areas. Main floor master bedroom is vaulted with plant shelf, large walk in closet, and a master bath with separate soaking tub and walk in shower. Unfinished walk out basement.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range/Oven-Electric, Refrigerator, Washer
- Forced Air
- Separate Dining
- Open Floor Plan,Some Carpeting,Vaulted Ceiling,Walk-In Closets,Some Wood Floors
- Backs to Comm. Grnd,Backs to Trees/Woods,Sidewalks,Streetlights
- Accessible Parking,Attached Garage,Off Street
- Southern Gateway Association Of Realtors
- Hwy 55 South to Hwy A (festus exit) Go west on Hwy A, right on Collins, then right on W Main, immediate left on Sunshine. Take Sunshine to Hawk Pointe on left before West City Park
Property Listed By Real Living Gateway Real Est
The data relating to real estate for sale on this site comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity/IDX program of Mid America Regional Information Services (MARIS).“Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of the participants of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.” "Information From Third Parties, Deemed Reliable But Not Verified". You are advised to verify facts that are important to you. No warranties, expressed or implied, are provided for the data herein, or for their use or interpretation by the user. Mid America Regional Information Services (MARIS) does not create, control or review the property data displayed herein and take no responsibility for the content of such records. Federal law prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status or national origin in the sale, rental or financing of housing. Copyright 2018 of Mid America Regional Information Services (MARIS). All rights reserved.