Listing Courtesy of Berkshire Hathaway Alliance
4 / 3
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Updates and location! This wonderful home has a fabulous floor plan - the basement stairs were moved to the living room to make for a larger kitchen, the wall between the family room and the kitchen was knocked out to make the completely renovated kitchen/breakfast area with custom 42" cabinets, new appliances, and granite countertops larger and more open. The laundry was brought to the main floor for convenience. Master bath has been totally renovated by removing a hall closet to make a larger bath with a custom vanity with a double sink, & a marble surrounded shower. Wood floors throughout. Additional features include recessed lighting, vaulted ceilings, & crown molding. The spacious lower level has additional finished space and walks out to the fabulous yard. 6 month lease term.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range/Oven-Gas, Refrigerator, Washer
- Ceiling Fan, Central-Electric
- Forced Air
- Kitchen/Dining Combo,Separate Dining
- Center Hall Plan,Open Floor Plan,Special Millwork,Some Window Treatmnt,Vaulted Ceiling,Some Wood Floors
- Level Lot
- Additional Parking,Attached Garage,Garage Door Opener
- St. Louis Association Of Realtor
- Woodlawn between Old Warson and Manchester, to east on Monaco to the home on the right. $1750 per month - one month security deposit - no smokers -no pets. 6 month lease term
Property Listed By Berkshire Hathaway Alliance
The data relating to real estate for sale on this site comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity/IDX program of Mid America Regional Information Services (MARIS).“Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of the participants of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.” "Information From Third Parties, Deemed Reliable But Not Verified". You are advised to verify facts that are important to you. No warranties, expressed or implied, are provided for the data herein, or for their use or interpretation by the user. Mid America Regional Information Services (MARIS) does not create, control or review the property data displayed herein and take no responsibility for the content of such records. Federal law prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status or national origin in the sale, rental or financing of housing. Copyright 2018 of Mid America Regional Information Services (MARIS). All rights reserved.