Listing Courtesy of STL Buy & Sell
3 / 3.1
Under Contract Status
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
This one of a kind, custom built, passive solar home is nothing short of extraordinary! Be sure to check the 'virtual tour' link for a full 3D walkthrough. This home was built with energy efficiency / low maintenance in mind and features a metal roof, double concrete wall construction with additional insulation, energy efficient windows, 'airlock' foyer and mud room to prevent excessive hot or cold air from entering the home, wood burning fireplaces for low utility bills and more. It also features soaring cathedral ceilings, large wood staircases, a spiral staircase, a huge screened in patio over the garage complete with custom windows so you can use this space all year long, wood beams, cedar lined closets, etc. This place is very OPEN which is what makes it so unique but if that's not quite your style the owner is willing to work with purchaser to modify the home w/ additional walls, etc. Don't miss your opportunity to view and purchase this dream home!
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Dryer, Electric Cooktop, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- Ceiling Fan, Central-Electric, Other
- Forced Air, Other
- Separate Dining
- Cathedral Ceilings,Open Floor Plan,Special Millwork,Vaulted Ceiling,Some Wood Floors
- Backs to Trees/Woods,Suitable for Horses,Terraced/Sloping,Wooded
- 430'x286' irr
- Additional Parking,Attached Garage,Basement/Tuck-Under,Circle Drive,Garage Door Opener,Oversize,Workshp/Storage Area
- St. Charles County Board Of Real
- 270 South to East on Gravois. Continue on Gravois for 5.5 miles. Left on Old Sugar Creek Rd. Right on Wilderness Ln. Left on Green Valley Dr. Left on Oakwood Dr. Left on Tara Heights Dr. Home will be on your left.
Property Listed By STL Buy & Sell
The data relating to real estate for sale on this site comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity/IDX program of Mid America Regional Information Services (MARIS).“Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of the participants of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.” "Information From Third Parties, Deemed Reliable But Not Verified". You are advised to verify facts that are important to you. No warranties, expressed or implied, are provided for the data herein, or for their use or interpretation by the user. Mid America Regional Information Services (MARIS) does not create, control or review the property data displayed herein and take no responsibility for the content of such records. Federal law prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status or national origin in the sale, rental or financing of housing. Copyright 2018 of Mid America Regional Information Services (MARIS). All rights reserved.