Listing Courtesy of Barry Upchurch Realty
5 / 3.1
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Stunning, spacious 2-story home situated on large, fenced, level lot, backing to woods and an incredible view! The elegant entry foyer welcomes you to an open floor plan offering abundant amenities, including gleaming hardwood floors, arched doorways and balcony overlooking soaring great room with wall of windows & fireplace. The kitchen features 42" maple cabinets, granite countertops, center island, large pantry and breakfast room with sliding doors, leading to patio and fabulous backyard. The spacious master suite offers a luxury bath with double vanity, separate tub & shower and a large walk-in closet. Professionally finished lower level with rec room, family room, full bath with radiant heated floor, additional 5th bedroom or office, and ample storage space. Convenient location.....offering prime access to interstate, shopping, restaurants & schools!!!
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Cooktop, Microwave, Range/Oven-Electric
- Underground Util
- Ceiling Fan, Central-Electric
- Forced Air, Radiant Floor
- Separate Dining
- 9' Ceilings,Open Floor Plan,Some Carpeting,Some Wood Floors
- Backs to Comm. Grnd,Backs to Trees/Woods,Fencing,Level Lot,Sidewalks,Streetlights
- .3 acres
- Attached Garage,Garage Door Opener,Workshp/Storage Area
- St. Louis Association Of Realtor
- I-44 to Pacific exit. Turn north on Viaduct St., Turn left on Thornton. Eagles View Subdivision on the right. OR Take 100 west to South on Thornton Road. Take Left into Eagles View, home on the left.
Property Listed By Barry Upchurch Realty
The data relating to real estate for sale on this site comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity/IDX program of Mid America Regional Information Services (MARIS).“Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of the participants of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.” "Information From Third Parties, Deemed Reliable But Not Verified". You are advised to verify facts that are important to you. No warranties, expressed or implied, are provided for the data herein, or for their use or interpretation by the user. Mid America Regional Information Services (MARIS) does not create, control or review the property data displayed herein and take no responsibility for the content of such records. Federal law prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status or national origin in the sale, rental or financing of housing. Copyright 2018 of Mid America Regional Information Services (MARIS). All rights reserved.