Listing Courtesy of Berkshire Hathaway Select
4 / 3.2
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Nestled on 3 heavily wooded acres lies a private French country estate that will take your breath away. This beautiful custom-built home will provide the ultimate private living experience. Whether enjoying the courtyard with fountain, the gorgeous scenery of your stocked pond, your screened in porch, deck or walkout lower patio or simply the wildlife that will come to life through the seasons this home is nature at its finest. From the dramatic entrance with custom staircase, to the expansive two-story dining room, to the captivating great room with a full wall of windows that provides a beautiful view of your natural landscape and pond. A gourmet kitchen that flows seamlessly to your cozy hearth room, this is elegance at its finest. Designed for entertaining this home has 3 fire places, 4 bed, 5 bath, gorgeous custom wood office, 3 car garage and much more. Perfect for the family that wants complete privacy while enjoying the convenience of everything Chesterfield has to offer.
||1661 Wilson Avenue
- Dishwasher, Downdraft/Cooktop, Energy Star Applianc, Gas Cooktop, Microwave, Refrigerator, Trash Compactor, Wine Cooler
- Security Lighting, Underground Util
- Central-Electric, Zoned
- Forced Air, Humidifier, Zoned
- Separate Dining
- Built-In Bookcases,Cathedral Ceilings,Center Hall Plan,9' Ceilings,Special Millwork,Vaulted Ceiling,Wetbar,Some Wood Floors
- Backs to Trees/Woods,Pond/Lake,Water View,Wooded
- Accessible Parking,Accessible Route to Entry,Additional Parking,Attached Garage,Circle Drive,Garage Door Opener,Oversize,Rear/Side Entry
- St. Louis Association Of Realtor
- Take Hwy I-64/40 West to Clarkson Rd, Left on Clarkson Rd to Wilson Ave, Right on Wilson Ave, the destination is on your left. Driveway to sharp left to home.
Property Listed By Berkshire Hathaway Select
The data relating to real estate for sale on this site comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity/IDX program of Mid America Regional Information Services (MARIS).“Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of the participants of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.” "Information From Third Parties, Deemed Reliable But Not Verified". You are advised to verify facts that are important to you. No warranties, expressed or implied, are provided for the data herein, or for their use or interpretation by the user. Mid America Regional Information Services (MARIS) does not create, control or review the property data displayed herein and take no responsibility for the content of such records. Federal law prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status or national origin in the sale, rental or financing of housing. Copyright 2018 of Mid America Regional Information Services (MARIS). All rights reserved.