Listing Courtesy of RE/MAX Gold
4 / 3
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Updates, Updates, Updates, Beautiful 4 bedroom 3 full bath custom built home in South County 3100 square Feet with Sunken Great Room, features floor to ceiling stone fireplace & cathedral ceiling large eat in kitchen recently completed with new cabinets and granite, back splash, island Jenn Air Stove top new double ovens, new dishwasher, ceramic tile floors, 2 new HVAC systems 7/18, main floor laundry, 3 car garage, Low maintenance exterior , driveway and side walks also completed 7/18, Freshly painted. Too many features to list!! A Must SEE. Vacant. Register and show.
- Central Vacuum, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Gas Cooktop, Microwave, Stainless Steel Appliances
- Attic Fan, Ceiling Fan, Central-Electric, Zoned
- Forced Air, Zoned
- Kitchen/Dining Combo,Separate Dining
- Open Floor Plan,Some Carpeting,Special Millwork,Vaulted Ceiling,Walk-In Closets
- 138 X 115
- Attached Garage,Garage Door Opener,Rear/Side Entry
- St. Louis Association Of Realtor
- South on Tesson Ferry to left on Wells Rd to right on Amberway House on left at top of street
Property Listed By RE/MAX Gold
The data relating to real estate for sale on this site comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity/IDX program of Mid America Regional Information Services (MARIS).“Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of the participants of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.” "Information From Third Parties, Deemed Reliable But Not Verified". You are advised to verify facts that are important to you. No warranties, expressed or implied, are provided for the data herein, or for their use or interpretation by the user. Mid America Regional Information Services (MARIS) does not create, control or review the property data displayed herein and take no responsibility for the content of such records. Federal law prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status or national origin in the sale, rental or financing of housing. Copyright 2018 of Mid America Regional Information Services (MARIS). All rights reserved.