Listing Courtesy of Janet McAfee Inc.
6 / 7.2
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Stately 6 bed, 7+ bath 15 year old home in beautiful Countryside Lane. Gracious entry, main floor master suite, den with secret passageway, open kitchen, breakfast room, and family room overlooking new salt water pool, outdoor entertaining area and totally fenced yard. Finished lower level has an adult side and a kids' side, exercise room, wine room, project room and full bath. 4 car garage.
||47 Countryside Lane
- Bbq Grill, Central Vacuum, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Cooktop, Range/Oven-Gas, Washer
- Private Inground Pool, Security Lighting, Underground Util, Workshop/Hobby Area
- Central-Electric, Zoned
- Forced Air, Humidifier, Radiant Floor, Zoned
- Separate Dining
- Built-In Bookcases,Center Hall Plan,9' Ceilings,Open Floor Plan,Some Carpeting,Special Millwork,Walk-In Closets,Wetbar
- Fencing,Level Lot
- Accessible Parking,Accessible Route to Entry,Attached Garage,Circle Drive,Garage Door Opener,Oversize,Rear/Side Entry,Workshp/Storage Area
- St. Louis Association Of Realtor
- Geyer between Clayton and Manchester. Lane on west side. home straight in and to the left at the circle.
Property Listed By Janet McAfee Inc.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this site comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity/IDX program of Mid America Regional Information Services (MARIS).“Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of the participants of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.” "Information From Third Parties, Deemed Reliable But Not Verified". You are advised to verify facts that are important to you. No warranties, expressed or implied, are provided for the data herein, or for their use or interpretation by the user. Mid America Regional Information Services (MARIS) does not create, control or review the property data displayed herein and take no responsibility for the content of such records. Federal law prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status or national origin in the sale, rental or financing of housing. Copyright 2018 of Mid America Regional Information Services (MARIS). All rights reserved.